• Two “Right” Feet provides a friendly, supportive atmosphere wherein you can learn popular social dances alone or with a partner. We encourage you to go at your own pace, choosing the dance(s) you wish to learn over each generous 90-minute class period. Our convenient evening and weekend hours are meant to accommodate the busiest of schedules.
• Two “Right” Feet Hours: Monday–Friday, 7–8:30 p.m.
Saturdays and Sundays, 10:30 a.m.–noon; and 1–2:30 p.m.
• All lessons are by appointment only. Sorry, no drop-ins. You are responsible for missed appointments and/or those you cancel with less than 48 hours notice. Cancellations due to blizzards or tornadoes are excused.
• You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 612-822-0888 to schedule a lesson.
• Credit cards now accepted on-site.
• Cash, check or prepayment through this website via PayPal are also options.
• We apologize, but due to our experiencing a rash of last-minute cancellations, if you plan to pay by check, cash or credit card at the door, a credit card number may be taken when scheduling to secure your spot, but YOU WILL NOT BE CHARGED A CENT unless you cancel or change your lesson appointment with less than 48 hours notice or are a no-show.
Please Note: As a courtesy to others, please refrain from wearing strong colognes. Friendly animals do live in this house, so take that into consideration if you are allergic.
Recommended: Soft- or leather-soled shoes are best for dancing, as tennis shoes may grip and impede twisting or gliding motions. Brides- and grooms-to-be may choose to dance wearing the shoes they’ll have on at their wedding to break them in and get used to how they “handle the turns.”
You can email us at email@example.com or call us at 612-822-0888 to schedule a lesson.