Set your own pace and choose
from the following dance styles:
- Swing: East Coast, both single- and triple-step styles
- Ballroom: Waltz, Foxtrot
- Latin: Rumba, Cha-cha
- Party Dances from the ’50s—the Stroll, Hand Jive;
- Freestyle ’60s dances—including the Twist, the Jerk, the Frug, the Pony, the Monkey, the Mashed Potato, and others; and
- Line dance from the ’70s—the Bus Stop (from “Saturday Night Fever,”) and more.
- A Basic Moves Overview, otherwise known as the “I-Don’t-Want-to-Embarrass-My-Kid/Myself- at-the-Wedding-Reception” package. (Brides and grooms, bring along your first-dance song choices on CD, iPod, Android etc.) We recommend you bring at least five song choices, as oftentimes the “pretty” song you love the lyrics to can be utterly undanceable, so you’ll want to have options.