- Two Right Feet offers deeply discounted dance instruction because, first of all, we don’t think our price tag should make you faint, and second, because it is our aim to share our joy of dancing with as many people as possible—and that means making these beginners’ lessons affordable.
- Two Right Feet is NOT about snobbery or hoity-toitiness. We’re readying you to have a grand time on the dance floor, not to compete in the next “Dancing with the Stars.” (Although we are “award-winning” dancers ourselves—we won a 1st-place trophy for swing dancing at the 2010 Saint Timothy’s Sock Hop!)
- Two Right Feet offers private and small-group lessons in our own 1886 Victorian home (which is on the National Register of Historic Places no less!) in a wonderfully quirky renovated attic, decorated in a ’50s-style malt shop motif. Our West Highland white terriers, Blanche, Keely, Ambrose, and Oliver, act as doggie dance ambassadors. (They are, after all, uniquely qualified—they have Two Right Feet apiece!)
- Two Right Feet provides a friendly, supportive atmosphere wherein you can learn alone or with a partner. We encourage you to go at your own pace, choosing the dance(s) you wish to learn over each generous 90-minute class period. Our convenient evening and weekend hours are meant to accommodate the busiest of schedules.
Want to check out a variety of social dances to see which you like best?
- Also available is our Social Dance Sampler Class through Burnsville Community Education at 200 W Burnsville Pkwy #100, Burnsville, MN 55337 Phone: (952) 707-4150. Learn the basics of rumba, waltz, East Coast swing, foxtrot and cha-cha, one dance style per week (two weeks devoted to swing). Check their website for dates/times/prices: https://ssl.dwebsite.com/secure2/ce_isd191/php/public.php?action=listClasses&categoryId=182&programId=4